In Carinthia, on the south side of the Alps, the Mediterranean influence in the autumn ensures exceptional warm and sun filled days. Here, we enjoy the summer temperatures longer, often until end October. The ideal weather, not only for hikes, mountain biking, riding or tennis lessons but also for sunbathing at the rock-pool or a splash into the lake..
The hit: The rock pool is heated until mid October; Free Familienhotel Post autumn card with interesting inclusive services from September 11th to November 1st. 2022
Our garden and nature give us many special treats in autumn:
- Fresh perch, pike and white fish from the hotel’s own fishing waters
- Chestnuts from our own trees
- Fresh grape juice from our 25 grape vines
- Tasty kiwis from the kiwi tree at the rock pool
- Juicy apples, plums and pears from our trees
- Seductive wine trip into our grape vines
- Culinary autumn landscapes - dining beside Lake Millstatt
Eight uniquely positioned tables on different themes, at particularly impressive places emphasize the variety and the richness of the culinary offer of lake Millstatt. Take a seat at a romantic candle light table in the church grounds, with wild-caught fish or sample homemade alpine cheeses on the hilltop of the Millstätter Alpe or discover the roots of Carinthian specialties with a hearty farm yard table.
More information about 'Autumn dining at lake Millstatt