From Easter till November there are weekly fishing courses for children. Georg comes from THE fishing family of Lake Millstättersee. His grandfather already supported our family with the daily catch for the Austrian emperor, now he offers fishing courses for our children. Beginners learn the basics, a lot about nature and playfully land their 1st catch, while little professionals receive helpful tips and tricks.
Our fishing benefits at a glance
My 1st Catch – fishing course for children
- Duration: individually upon consultation from Easter till end of October
- Minimum number: starting from 1 person
- Registration: the sooner the better, but please at least 2 days in advance
- Contact: email@example.com or phone: +43-4766-2108
- Depending on ability: Introduction to fishing or tips and tricks for little professionals. This course is meant to be fun and assist fishing, however it does not replace the fishing examination.
- Trial half-day (about 2 hours) including rowing boat trip and life jacket, EUR 25 per child
- 2 half-days (each about 2 hours), including rowing boat trip, life jacket and Familienhotel Post Fishing Certificate, EUR 35 per child
- Fishing equipment: rent onetime EUR 10 per child